Outlook Webmail Login: You are running your business pretty successfully, but you have to go out of the town for a few days. But the problem is that you need to respond to your clients quickly via emails.
But you can’t take your office computer along on the journey. So what would you do? Well, the webmail provides a solution to this problem by giving access to the users to his account even if he is not in the town.
Webmail is a free web-based system in which you can read your previous emails and draft new ones if you have an internet connection.
What is Outlook Webmail?
An internet friendly way to check your Microsoft exchange mail is Outlook web access. Your email is delivered to your mailbox which is located on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.
It enables you to check your emails anywhere Outlook web access if you have an internet connection.
It provides you access to the:
- Message creation
- Folder viewing
- Collaboration application
Limitations of Outlook Web Access:
Microsoft Outlook Web Access is not developed as a replacement for Exchange. It is the enhancement for users who are not in the town. Here are a few Outlook web access limitations:
- To view the information you have to connect to the Exchange physically through the internet
- You can’t see the messages offline
- Auto-resolve addresses and spelling checker are not available.
- Microsoft Office integration is not available.
- It does not have the ability to drag and drop the messages into folders
- Message Flags are not available
- Inbox rule not available
- The monthly calendar view is not available
In short, it was designed to provide the users with access to their emails merely. Simple calendar views are functional, and the future versions of the Outlook webmail will reduce the limitations.
Outlook Webmail Login
- Checking the Outlook webmail is not tricky at all. Follow the steps given below to sign in to your account:
- Connect to the internet through any computer
- Type the URL http://www.yourdomain.com/exchange
- Write your login details in the provided boxes
- Press “Click here.”
- A login box will appear for the security reasons
- Type your username and password in the login box
- Click “Ok”
- After a few minutes, your mail will appear on the screen.
Sometimes the users find some login issues. If you are facing any problem reading your Outlook mailbox then, do not hesitate to contact the customer support. The login page is compatible with the browsers including:
- Internet Explorer v.9
Outlook webmail login or Outlook on the web has a cleaner UI to help the users work more efficiently. To provide quick access to the most common commands, it features an action toolbar.
In short, webmail is a great way to access urgent email when you are away from the office.