Bluehost Webmail Login: Generally, people choose to receive and send emails using an email client such as Opera mail, Outlook, and Thunderbird, etc. Well, it is a quite tedious task to set up an email account with your favorite email client.
The user needs to install the email client and set up email on each device if he wants access to the emails on multiple devices. The webmail application saves you from all the hassle. The webmail grants you access instantly to your emails.
What is BlueHost Webmail?
A well-known hosting company the BlueHost offers various servers from domain registration. It allows you to create a custom email address with your own domain name.
Regardless of the type of website you own BlueHost is an excellent choice as it has a wide range of plans. It offers personalized email addresses to its users just like the other web hosting providers does.
The number of email addresses the user can make with BlueHost depends on the hosting plan he chooses.
The user can create:
- 5 addresses with the entry-level shared hosting plan
- 100 addresses with starter cloud hosting plan
The user can create an unlimited number of addresses with BlueHost’s other plans. The BlueHost webmail enables the users to perform the same tasks just like any email client. Webmail is undoubtedly an excellent solution to read and send emails on the go.
Bluehost Webmail Login
You first need to configure the domain name’s server to point to the web hosting space. It is essential to do for using the BlueHost’s custom email address with the domain that BlueHost registered. When the domain and web hosting is configured you can proceed:
- Create an email address
- To receive emails on your primary email, you need to set up email forwarding
- Configure the emails with clients
Access your BlueHost Webmail:
- Log in to your web hosting cPanel. (You can log in via BlueHost website login panel or use the login details you obtained in web hosting confirmation).
- Click the Email manager icon after locating it
- Type the first part of the address and choose the desired email address by select the right domain name
- Choose a strong password and save it
You can access your email through cPanel -> Email -> Check Webmail or check your mail at https://login.bluehost.com using the username and password you have created.
Forward emails to your primary address
You can forward emails to your primary address by using the following steps:
- Log in to your web hosting cPanel
- Click on the Email Manager icon (In the mail section)
- Click the “Add Email Forwarder” button that you will find on the next page
- Add the email address
- Add the primary email as well where you want all emails to be sent
When you forward an email address to the primary email address, it leaves a copy on the server which means more space consumption with time. Use email clients to fetch mails via IMAP or POP protocols to avoid the space issue. This was the guide for Bluehost Webmail Login in easy steps.